YMCA Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
You will cover:
- The role of the assessor and different types of assessment methods.
- The changes in the industry.
- The current guidelines - principles and requirements of assessment.
- The types of assessor roles available.
- Gain experience conducting online mock assessments.
- Planning and performing assessments, involving learners and others.
- Quality assurance of the assessment process.
- Legal and good practice requirements.
- Making assessment decisions.
The qualification will be delivered online through a series of webinars and videos. The learners build a portfolio of evidence. Full support is given, and all learners will be assigned a tutor.
Please note you do need to follow & assess two learners to complete your portfolio of evidence. If not already working with a training provider, we highly recommend contacting a nearby provider & ask for work experience. We can advise on this further. During Covid-19 we will support you to complete your portfolio and invite you to attend our learner weekends to ensure you complete in an agreed time period.
Sign up for both courses (tutor & assessor) and receive £150 discount. Payment plans are available. Typical plan deposit £150, £100 per calendar month thereafter.